· 1 What is Andora?Andora is Everyday Design. Andora’s mission is to help people better their lives with design. Millions of people use Andora to discover everyday design products at great prices, and the people at Andora are here to make sure that every purchase leaves you smiling!
· 2 Where does Andora get its products?The great design on Andora comes from anywhere and everywhere. Our team of design experts and enthusiasts hand-picks our product selection with a simple goal of making you smile. We procure many of our products directly from designers and also have many products that are available exclusively on Andora.
· 3 DoesAndora have a mobile app?We sure do! Andora is available on the iPhone, iPad, and Android. Get theAndora app today and discover fresh everyday designs on the go!
· 4 What are your hours of operation?The Andora website and mobile apps are available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Andora also employs a customer service team whose sole mission is to do whatever it takes to help our customers love their every interaction with Andora. If you have a question, please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
· 1 How do I change my username, password, or email address?To change any of your account information, mouse over on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the site next to your username and select Account Information from the drop-down menu.
Once you’re there, you’ll be able to make changes to your personal information.
· 2 What if I forget my password?If you’re on the Andora.com home page, simply click “Login” on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Click on "Forgot Your Password?" and you’ll be prompted to enter your email address. Click “Submit” and we’ll email you a link that will allow you to change your password.
If you have trouble, contact our support team.
· 3 I just got a new credit card. How do I update my billing information?You can update your billing information on the Payment Methods page. Just mouse over on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the site next to your username and click “Payment methods”. From here, you can edit or delete your stored billing information or add a new payment method. You can also edit your payment information at checkout.
· 4 How can I edit my shipping address?Shipping addresses can always be added, removed, and edited on your Account Information page. You can also edit your shipping information at checkout. Just click the pencil icon next to your shipping address before you place your order.
If you need to change the shipping address on an order that’s in progress, contact our Customer Support team.
· 5 How do I apply my credits to an order?Available credits will automatically be applied to your subtotal at checkout. You can edit the number of credits you use by typing a new number in the box on the right-hand side above the red “Checkout” button. Credits cannot be used towards shipping and handling costs.
To see how many credits you have available, visit your My Credits page.
· 6 How safe is my personal information?Your safety and privacy is our top priority. We will never share or sell your information to third-party marketers. Please visit our Privacy & Security page for details.
· 1 What payment methods can I use to pay for my Andora order?We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal. Unfortunately, we cannot accept pre-paid gift cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc). We do of course welcomeAndora Gift Cards!
· 2 When does Andora charge me for my order?We don't charge you until the items on your order ship. When you first place your order, we’ll process an authorization for the full amount. An authorization simply reserves the amount for when we do ship your order without taking the funds out of your account. Once your order ships, we’ll make the charge complete.
· 3 What happens if I cancel my order before it ships?If you decide to cancel your order before it ships we’ll remove the authorization for the amount of the canceled item(s) from your card immediately. Depending on your payment method, it can take 2-10 days for your this change to be reflected on your online statement.
· 4 How can I check on the status of my order?To view the status of your order log into your Andora account and visit your My Orders page to see exactly what stage your order is in on its journey to you. We’ll also send you an email with tracking info when your order ships.
· 5 Can my order be modified after it has been placed?You can easily change your shipping address or cancel an order within thirty minutes of purchasing by going to your My Orders page. If it’s been more than thirty minutes, contact our Customer Support team for help. We cannot guarantee that changes can be made once the thirty minutes have passed, but we’re always happy to try our best to do so.
· 6 What if I want to send a gift?Our packing slips don’t include prices, so you don’t have to worry that your recipient will see the cost of the great gift you got for them.
· 1 How doesAndora ship products?Most of our products are shipped to you directly from our designers, but in some instances products ship directly from one of Fab’s warehouses. We ship orders via UPS, FedEx, United States Postal Service, DHL and our White Glove delivery service.
· 2 Where doesAndora ship?Fab ships to any street address in the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska. At the moment, we’re not able to make our way to PO Boxes, APO addresses, or Puerto Rico (but we’re working on it!).
· · 4 How long will it take for me to receive my order?Most items onAndora are sent directly from our network of designers—certain custom made and special products can take a bit longer to arrive than others. To see exactly when your order is expected to arrive, check in on your My Orders page. Your purchases may come from various locations, and may arrive to you in more than one package, but only one delivery fee is charged for your entire order, based on the shipping rate chart for small package shipping. We try our best to only send you one package.
· 5 Why isn’t my tracking number working?We send you a shipping notification email right when your order is shipped, but it can take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to start showing the progress of your order. Please check back later to see your order moving, or get in touch with us if you need anything else.
· 1 What is Fab’s return policy?We strive to offer designs of the highest quality. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you are welcome to return it within 30 days of receipt. You may return any item that is not marked “Final Sale” within 30 days of delivery for free. Please check the “Return Policy” on the item’s product page to determine whether or not a product is final sale.
You can check out the full terms of our Return Policy here.
We must receive all returns in new, unused condition, with all original packaging. If your order is damaged or defective in any way, please contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.
· 2 What is Fab’s exchange policy?We cannot process exchanges. If you require a different size, color or style, please initiate a return to send back the item you are not satisfied with. Once a return has been initiated, you can place a new order for the item you prefer.
· 3 How do I return an item?1. You can initiate a return for an item on the My Orders page while logged into yourAndora account. Click “Return Items” on the left-hand side of the item you wish to return then select a reason for the return.
2. Once you’ve filled in all the blanks, click “calculate refund” and choose whether you would like it in your original payment method or inAndora credit, and then click “Submit Return”.
3. Our Customer Support team will contact you and let you know if your item is eligible for return. We’ll send you a prepaid UPS return label and instructions. You should hear back from us within 1-2 business days.
Should you have any questions about the status of your return, refund, or need instructions on how to return an item, please contact our Customer Support team. We are happy to help!